Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Group Buy? How about no! I rather have that all to myself haha

Man that's a sick track ready Fiat 500, I wonder what it costs to build a Fiat 500 like that? I'm guessing that's a good $15 000 - 20 000 in parts.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Group Buy? How about no! I rather have that all to myself haha

Man that's a sick track ready Fiat 500, I wonder what it costs to build a Fiat 500 like that? I'm guessing that's a good $15 000 - 20 000 in parts.
Darn, I thought we were all about to jump in on this and buy race cars for the weekend and enjoy our normal 500's during the week. :(

·
Registered
393 Posts
Darn, I thought we were all about to jump in on this and buy race cars for the weekend and enjoy our normal 500's during the week. :(
Yea we can do that, but I might have a problem getting out of the Fiat 500 race car :D

Wouldn't you have the same problem?

The Fiat 500 is a bad (good) drug, especially in it's race car form. haha

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm in... And I guess I will make the sacrifice and be the dedicated driver. You all can thank me later. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Proper racecars have only one seat. :p
Ha, too funny. Sorry, I had no intentions of including the weight of a passenger, let alone a passenger seat, or even A/C for that matter. The Bose I may have to keep though. :)

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Ha, too funny. Sorry, I had no intentions of including the weight of a passenger, let alone a passenger seat, or even A/C for that matter. The Bose I may have to keep though. :)
My mom asked the dealer (either Hyundia (Genesis Coupe) or Mazda (RX-8) ) if they could remove the back seat......lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts