Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm about to pull the trigger on a Gucci 500 today. We test drove it last night and the GF loved it. Question, what should i be expecting to pay? A dealer told me they would go $100 under sticker and no more. What are your thoughts? Thanks in Advance!

Anthony

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whoa, that's a lot. Seems like the dealers in Los Angeles arent budging. I'll give it a try. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
I'm not a Gucci expert but my sport sticker was 18,600 plus it had a 500 decal package on top of that.

I paid 16,553 after all the rebates etc.

start high work back to your
number and work at least two dealer against each other. that really the only way unless the 1500 doesn't really effect your budget? to me it made the difference of getting a pop or a sport. so I haggled!

Sent from my Argento 500

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
If you find a few dealers with more then one you should do fine. if there's one per dealer not
so much! it's all supply and
demand. my dealer has 40 cars I dunno how
many Gucci's but that's what's Nina
make
a
great deal or no deal

Sent from my Argento 500

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got it! White Gucci HB fully loaded. I was able to get 500 off msrp and 0%. Took it through Hollywood and man does it turn heads, people were taking pics of the car all night. I feel its best leaving it in sport mode. Well, thanks gain for the advise. Pics to follow.

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Enjoy your new car. I've only seen one black Gucci model, at our studio up the street. They knock 400 dollars off my car, back in August, on my loaded Sport. The studio had justed open too.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Enjoy your new car. I've only seen one black Gucci model, at our studio up the street. They knock 400 dollars off my car, back in August, on my loaded Sport. The studio had justed open too.
Actually one place I accidentally found to get a good price was a site called TrueCar.. I put in what I was looking for and it gives sales data of what the car is going for in your area.. Then they allow you to send your information to your local participating dealer (thought they do not tell you which ones). I ended up getting an offer on our sport for $1050.00 off of sticker.. unfortunately the dealer That gave the offer wasn't the one we were working with over time and also didn't have the exact car that we wanted so we would have had to do a dealer trade.. So I took that offer to the dealer we were working with which had the car and they Matched it and I got another $250.00 off with a cert sent to me by Fiat + 0% financing so overall we got $1300.00 off of the car and 0%... I thought it was a pretty good deal as that was below what my friend could get me with Chrysler Affiliate Pricing..

Brion

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well, I'm new to the forum and just signed to pick up a Gucci White 500c this weekend. I found a dealer the next state over who was advertising online for $26,677 and then took another $1000 off making the final price $25,677 +tt&l the Sticker was $28,950 so it's about $3,300 off.

Fulmitz

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just picked up a Gucci for my wife.
Sticker 24,600
paid 22,261
0% for 60 months
the amazing part of the deal is that they gave us full retail on a 2005 jeep with 145,000 miles on it.

I also bought a sport for my self 2 months ago.
Sticker 19400
Paid 16755
0% for 60 month and 36/36000 maintenance plan.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Amazing how much things changed on the Gucci's in just a few months!

bought my daughter a white Gucci HB a couple weeks ago...sticker was 26.4 ( I might be off by a couple hundred, doing the list price from memory right now)
we paid $19.5 plus tax and tags. Paid cash so got all the rebates.

Took about 15 minutes of negotiating to get an extra 500 bucks.....they had four of them all priced at $19,999, and when I offered an immediate cash deal if they kicked in a few more dollars and the spare tire kit that the car incredibly had not been equipped with, they gave us the extra nickel and installed the tire kit on the spot.

thats a deal that couldn't have been had a few months ago, huh?

·
Registered
746 Posts
^^^^^ Wow you smoked that deal! We got ours for about 21k back in July so can't complain too much. White Hardtop as well. My wife loves it. Put some eibach springs on it and it looks 10 times better.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Well, I'm new to the forum and just signed to pick up a Gucci White 500c this weekend. I found a dealer the next state over who was advertising online for $26,677 and then took another $1000 off making the final price $25,677 +tt&l the Sticker was $28,950 so it's about $3,300 off.

Fulmitz
Is that in US $? correct me if I'm wrong but that seems awfully expensive for a Gucci edition?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Congrats on a great car. Post some interior pics please.
^^^^^ Wow you smoked that deal! We got ours for about 21k back in July so can't complain too much. White Hardtop as well. My wife loves it. Put some eibach springs on it and it looks 10 times better.

I'd love to see some pics of the Gucci with the new springs installed! Could you post a few pics? I'd sure appreciate it!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Here are some new pics just taken yesterday
Land vehicle Vehicle City car Car Motor vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Car City car Alloy wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel City car Land vehicle Vehicle Car City car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks for posting the great pics! The car really has a more aggressive posture now doesn't it?
How would you compare the handling before and after? Would you say it's a real bang for the buck?

while I'm posting.....what's the deal to be had with employee pricing? How much more of a savings would we have gotten? And they'll give it to anybody just for asking?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts