Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Initially built as a one-off to celebrate Gulf's 10th anniversary in Luxembourg, Fiat has made the decision to go ahead with a limited production of this custom 500. More than just a 500, it's an Abarth 500 EsseEsse model, making 160-hp; far more than the standard car's 101-hp.

Because Luxembourg is such a tiny country, the limited edition release is extremely small, with just 10 of the cars being built. Along with the orange and blue livery, inside the car gets Sabelt racing with seatbacks painted in the infamous blue/orange scheme. Pricing is set at around $35,000.

More: Gulf and Fiat Release Limited Edition Abarth 500 in Luxembourg on AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
81 Posts
$35 000 for this??!! are they nuts. Don't get me wrong this is extremely nice, pushing 160HP in a car this light is a killer combination. For $35 000 you can get a faster car that comes with more things. If i was a die hard 500 fan, i could consider this.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Some of these special editions have gone for over $42000 US, this is one of the cheaper ones.

BTW, I wish I could have afforded a GT40 in this color scheme, it was a special edition also (with your choice of racing number). They were going for $200000 and that was quite a few years ago.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts