Fiat 500 Forum banner

Happy Thanksgiving!

4K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Tweak 
#1 ·
Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#8 ·
Driving in a road construction area on a very windy day, concrete barrier to my left car to my right, Chevrolet Avalance in front of my we are doing around 55-60MPH and approaching a corner, wind had left a large orange/black road construction sign (big steel sheet) in the middle of our lane, he had nowhere to go and ran it over, kicked up and wind slammed it into the drivers side front of the car, scratched bad but no cracks or chips luckily. Around the headlight and foglight the paint is down to the black plastic underneath. Luckily no dents, dings, holes, cracks etc, really shocked how well it held up but much of it had to do with the sign impacting relatively flat and it deflecting down and left, had it went right or up a MUCh greater amount of damage would obviously have occurred.

#11 ·
On my way home this morn from Bestbuy I come up to a dead 6 pointer on the side of the road and down a way a car pulled of the side. Whole right front end all done. I was thinking if I was maybe 5 mins earlier could have happened to me. Whats funny I took the long way home from the store. Maybe a 5 min difference.

Glad your OK and Fiona will just need some cosmetic surgery to be perfect again.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.