Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all just wondering if you can help me,I just bought my daughter a 2011 twin air which has the climate control and the heater only comes on if you put the temperature setting down to 16 deg if you put the setting up to 30 deg it blowers cold
A very weird one please help.

·
Registered
13,096 Posts
Darren, welcome to this forum. Is it possible the interior thermostat sensor, might have gone bad? Just guessing. The all system is electronic.

·
Registered
13,096 Posts
On the North American climate control 500’s. I believe the sensor is behind the small grill work. Before taking apart everything. Hook up a code reader, see if you get a code. Could be corrupt Software affecting the unit.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok had a look last night with a scanner and there are no faults. Turned the temperature down to low and the back to 22 deg and blows out hot air, If i turn the engine off then back on again it blows out cold until i turn it down to low again. Is there a sequence of buttons that dose a reset of the air con system? i have found this on other car's but cannot seam to find it on Google.

·
Registered
13,096 Posts
What bad about the climate control in the 500’s. The system, doesn’t remember what temperature setting you were using. When you turned off the car. Then restarted it again. You have to reset it to the Former temperature, you were using before.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts