6 months, the wait alone would kill me.
welcome to the forum
If you're putting an Abarth on order, surely you can grab a Sport for now, and trade it in when the Abarth arrives. ;-)
I can wait, I have another vehicle to drive, plus this won't be a daily driven car anyways. Timing is perfect for me as I want some immediate enjoyment when the car arrives, I won't want to have to put the little terrier away for the winter so quickly...Yeah... but he'd be driving it for 6 months, too. Besides, Abarth's ain't gonna be cheap. He can probably afford an expensive rental for a bit. ;-)