Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is everyone doing! I stopped in my local Fiat Studio and placed my name on the list for, yes, you guessed it, the 500 Abarth. I was told it is to hit our shores within 6 months. Can't wait!

Happy to be part of the forum!

·
Registered
453 Posts
If you're putting an Abarth on order, surely you can grab a Sport for now, and trade it in when the Abarth arrives. ;-)

·
Registered
13,619 Posts
He could buy a sport now. He'd lose money on it, after trading it in. 2-3 grand. After its been off the lot new. I'll give my sport to my wife. Trade in the smart, for a new Abarth.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Yeah... but he'd be driving it for 6 months, too. Besides, Abarth's ain't gonna be cheap. He can probably afford an expensive rental for a bit. ;-)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
6 months, the wait alone would kill me.

welcome to the forum
If you're putting an Abarth on order, surely you can grab a Sport for now, and trade it in when the Abarth arrives. ;-)
Yeah... but he'd be driving it for 6 months, too. Besides, Abarth's ain't gonna be cheap. He can probably afford an expensive rental for a bit. ;-)
I can wait, I have another vehicle to drive, plus this won't be a daily driven car anyways. Timing is perfect for me as I want some immediate enjoyment when the car arrives, I won't want to have to put the little terrier away for the winter so quickly... ;)

And thanks for the welcome guys, I appreciate it! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts