Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to all and welcome to our forum!

We at Modern Performance are very excited to start work on the Fiat 500! Since 1997, MP has catered specifically to performance enthusiasts with small four cylinder cars. While our main focus has been on Chrysler vehicles, we now join them in the branch over to Fiat. We are excited to bring our quality product offerings, competitive pricing and fast world wide shipping to the Fiat 500.

Feel free to browse our site and see what types of products we offer! From replacement bumper lenses to coil over suspension set ups to full engine rebuild kits, MP carries a wide range of parts for all types of enthusiasts.

Stay tuned for pics of our Prima as well as progress we make in getting new and quality products available for you!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Same. Sold my 2005 Orange Blast and I miss it. Hope you guys have good things in store here!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After getting out of the SRT, the Fiat is definitely lacking in the power department. We're working on it all though and will have a great line up of parts coming soon!

Good too seem some Neon guys here!

·
Registered
29 Posts
hey i'm a new memeber, trying to wait it out and not buy a 500 but wait till next year and buy the abarth. modernperformance sold me everything on my srt-4 neon and hopefully they will do the same for my fiat

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
hey i'm a new memeber, trying to wait it out and not buy a 500 but wait till next year and buy the abarth. modernperformance sold me everything on my srt-4 neon and hopefully they will do the same for my fiat

It'll be an exciting first year, so come back and keep up posted on your decision. Sure you want to wait a year?

·
Registered
29 Posts
oh man it's so hard waiting a year, but i hate the way the seats look in the regular 500,and i hate the 100hp lol plus i know if i buy the 500 now when the abarth comes out it will be so much better and i'll kick myself for not buying it

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
ive heard you'll be able to buy the bolt on turbo kit from abarth, and the transmission will be the same, I really wanted a prima so I just went for it and i'll do exhuast/intake and ECU which from what Ive heard from some companies who are currently working on them its possible to get 120-125 HP from those mods which is only 10 HP less than the euro abarth, so if that doesnt do the trick i'll be getting the turbo when and if its available.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts