Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I would like to introduce myself and our company...

We are located in Southern California, Signal Hill (next to Long Beach) to be exact and operate MADNESS Autoworks. We are big fans of the 500 and are in the process of launching "500 MADNESS", a one stop shop for Fiat 500 owners in the US/Canada.

We have been very active in the smart community (SMART MADNESS) and are now expanding to offer parts, accessories and services for the 500.

We look forward to the arrival of the 500 to the US and can't wait to get #36 in to our hands so we can start customizing it and developing aftermarket parts and accessories.

We look forward to being an active part of this forum and helping the community in every way we can.

Respectfully,
Boris T.
Principal
MADNESS Autoworks
(future home of www.500MADNESS.com)

:)

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
well HELLO Boris! welcome to the forum.

I have dealt with Boris and his company when I owned my smart car and they are great people with great products and AWESOME service!!!! :D

thanks for jumping on the '500' bandwagon and best of luck with your new venture! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well HELLO Boris! welcome to the forum.

I have dealt with Boris and his company when I owned my smart car and they are great people with great products and AWESOME service!!!! :D

thanks for jumping on the '500' bandwagon and best of luck with your new venture! :)
Thank you for the kind words navy48. :)

I am glad your past experience with our team has been a positive one. Hopefully we can serve your 500 needs in the future.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts