Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm waiting for Prima #78 in So Cal. I've been in the Fiat business since 1985 in Upland, providing performance parts and restoration on 124 Spiders and X1/9s.
There is a very active FLU chapter in So Cal with organized drives and events and we're hoping lots of new 500 owners will get involved

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, lots of perf mods in the works. I have several products being developed for the car currently. I plan to turn it into a little street fighter with lowering springs, cat back exhaust, cold air intake and a supercharger. One of the many reasons for ordering a Prima was to use it
for product development

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
# 241 here......

OK so I'm in NorCal and eagerly awaiting #241. Any local clubs up here for Fiat? I'm already into Porsches and just love the 500. I just bought a 600 to make a Abarth clone out of it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
welcome mark.

do you know when your 500 will arrive?

dying to see this "street fighter" 500. Any inside info on performance parts you will be developing for the 500? Do you guys have any specific goal to meet for this street fighter?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the lowering springs will drop the car about 1 1/2". The supercharger kit will be fairly low boost to keep the warranty intact and still meet Calif emission specs

There is a Bay Area Fiat club that is pretty active. I'll try to get their contact info and post it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts