Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am anxiously looking for information concerning what differentiating elements are responsible for the various types (Pop,Sport,Lounge) of the Fiat 500.Also,does anyone know that when the 500c,the cabriolet version comes along ,is it also going to be a cabriolet that also is either a Pop,Sport,or Lounge model?Finally,down the road awahile,when the Abarth version comes,will that too be classified similarly--Or does the Abarth version mean yet another classification?Possibly this info is already available,but I sure have not been able to find it---and I've been LOOKING for it.Thanks in advance for all that you can do to set me straight.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
777joee,
Wow!You are absolutely right.This is exactly what I have been looking for.Thank you SO MUCH.I am looking forward to the actual item being available.Everything looks good!

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Your welcome! I was invited along with the other Prima owners to the launch party on Nov, 16th in LA. I live close enough so I could attend. The cars are better in person. Truly a very fine car for the price point. Fiat has the ability to save Chrysler and or own it outright.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts