Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I introduce myself:
Was thinking of getting hyundai veloster but then started looking at fiat 500 online. I always liked original looking cars somewhat exotic and not boring. I also liked efficient cars that look small on outside but spacious inside.
Decided to stop by local studio and that was it. Saw really good deal on a red fiat 500 pop with sunroof and thought it meant to be. Some guy in Canada won new fiat in poker game, could not afford to bring it from US to Canada and dealership bought it back from him and re listed it as used , though the car was never driven and was seating at dealership all that time... good for me.
Traded in my kawasaki motorcycle and got fiat. Also, I always drive manual and I got lucky that this one was manual too.
My only problem, I drive it too fast and mostly in the sport mode. I love how nice and smooth it is on a highway going 85 and how nimble and almost motorcycle like it is in corners and traffic. Gotta keep on telling myself to slow down.
So far, got my windows tinted and will be putting racing stripes on it this week. Thinking about painting wheels white and mirror covers with checkerboard graphics.
Land vehicle Vehicle City car Car Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
congrats on scoring a great deal on a 500 and welcome to the forum. what you mentioned about the 500 is why I LOVE mine.....the way it handles, the mpgs and of course, its 'retroness'. love the dash panel painted to match the exterior!

I know your area as I lived in the Sarasota area several years ago and would travel to Tampa-St Pete on a regular basis. beautiful area.....LOVED the Gulf.

again, welcome to the forum! :)

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
welcome, congrats!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome and congrats. There is a lot of good information on this forum. You are in the right place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts