Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I was just wondering for all you soon to be and present 500 owners what your thoughts are about the wide variety of customizable accessories the 500 has to offer. What are your favorites and what ones are just a waste to think about.

Also, I was wonder what kind of performance upgrades are you looking to do to your 500 or are you just looking to keep the lil monster the way it is.

Just wondering

Thanks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hello and welcome,

I'm a "future" Fiat 500 Sport owner, as I've placed the order but am still weeks away from receiving it. :(

I got the Bianco, and added in the Bose speakers and alarm system. I wanted good sound during my hour long commute, and added security for insurance discounts and peace of mind.

I've never really cared about a sunroof but have nothing against those that love them.

As for future enhancements, I'm going to start simple with maybe deep tints and a simple vinyl addition to the sides. I've attached a picture of my concept as it stands right now.

What were you thinking of doing to yours?

D.
View attachment 125

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi

I think some of the decals are nice looking, but since I think it looks pretty good as I think I'll probably just leave mine as is.

Regards

Pat

1 - 3 of 3 Posts