Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here from Ottawa, Ontario! I just signed the papers on a brand new Sport, Azzuro blue with brown interior. I'll be picking it up this Tuesday. I'm so excited!!!

This was the exact colour combo I wanted, and the dealership just so happened to have one. I couldn't pass it up. This car is beautiful in almost every colour, but that blue just had me at first glance. :) Fully loaded too, Bose, ATC, sunroof, alarm, Sirius, 5 year/100000km warranty.

It's a little dirty in this picture, but I'll snap a bunch once it's clean when I take delivery. :D

·
Super Moderator
1,385 Posts
Welcome to the site! Although you are a noobie to this site, you are among the earliest to get an actual car. I have been on the site since it started, but I haven't got the car yet (special order). Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The car was ready so I took delivery a day early. I just put 100km on it tonight around town and I love it! Very happy. All the looks, questions. People in expensive cars giving me thumbs up haha!

Here are some crappy cell phone shots. I should have some good quality pictures up soon.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My two babies :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts