Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched through a variety of Fiat 500 Forums and selected this one because it clearly calls out the US. I like that the Fiat 500 is a global car, but my interests are going to be primarily focused on US cars, because that's where I live and what I want!

I'm sort of car crazy, or, more specifically, vehicle crazy....
My stable as it stands now contains the following
'57 MGA - White; was my Dad's car, restoration not completed, I'll get to it someday
'90 Honda CRX-Si - Red; have had this since Feb of 1991, I just love my Rex
'02 Honda S2000 - Yellow; total dream car and I never get tired of shifting at 9,000 rpms
'09 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X - Red; got to love a trusty pickup with a 6-speed manual
'00 Honda VFR800Fi - Yellow; nothing to say other than awesome

I'm sort of a Honda die-hard fan. I have been lusting over a hot hatch for years. I wanted a Ford Focus ST, but no 3-door is coming, so that is out. I wanted a Ford Fiesta with the 1.6 Ecoboost turbo in a 3-door, but it looks like Ford won't build it. I wanted a Honda CR-Z with performance but there is none, and I'm loosing faith in Honda and fear if they make an Si model it is only going to be slightly sporty. I have never wanted a Mini. The selection of 3-door hatchbacks in this country is very limited, let alone ones with some performance thrown in. So, enter Fiat 500 Abarth, I think this is the one!

I can't wait to get active here. Oh, and I just found out yesterday, the city I live in, Rochester, NY is indeed getting a studio.

·
Registered
222 Posts
This site's slow, but I would say, probably because there are only a handful of people who have even got the cars yet. Give it time. It's not like Honda-Tech (in both good and bad ways). :p

BTW - 90 CRX Si here too. Mmm, gotta love 'em.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This site's slow, but I would say, probably because there are only a handful of people who have even got the cars yet. Give it time. It's not like Honda-Tech (in both good and bad ways). :p

BTW - 90 CRX Si here too. Mmm, gotta love 'em.
Thx Tommy
That's awesome, another CRX-Si fan
I had an '87 CRX-Si before the '90
Before that I had a '81 Accord Hatchback
But, my very 1st hot hatch, and this is where the hot hatch love started, was a '73 AMC Gremlin-X :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
My, aren't we a busy beaver? Just joined and already 21 posts! Your enthusiasm shows no equal. (and you must have plenty of free time on your hands)
Slow down; this site moves glacially.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My, aren't we a busy beaver? Just joined and already 21 posts! Your enthusiasm shows no equal. (and you must have plenty of free time on your hands)
Slow down; this site moves glacially.
That would be me, busy beaver :)
I only have 48,172 posts on my S2000 forum ;)
This forum will pick up, I'll see to it :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts