Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,

I have found this picture of a 500 and i was just wondering if that is a standard colour and which colour it is?

i did a wee bit of research and im not 100% if thats yeye green (paint code 309?) as some pictures, when googled, come up a lot darker and a lot more "olivey"

574709_410890975640327_366948497_n.jpg

any help is much appretiated.

thanks in advance, Greg.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I have found this picture of a 500 and i was just wondering if that is a standard colour and which colour it is?

i did a wee bit of research and im not 100% if thats yeye green (paint code 309?) as some pictures, when googled, come up a lot darker and a lot more "olivey"
Yes, that is yeye green (European name for it), which is a discontinued color in Europe. Here in the U.S. it is called Verde Chiaro (light green). There is also a darker metallic green which is Verde Oliva (olive green).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks people :)

am i right in thinking the colour code for verde chiaro is PGA and yeye green is 309?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I used YeYe Green on my ‘59 Karmann Ghia VW... its very close to a 1949 VW Bug color... hope you don’t mind I posted this... not Fiat, but we have Italian roots in the Ghia Design studio.... LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts