·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump

·
Registered
475 Posts
Well, for the critics that complained that the 500 was too cute, errrr, they bred the cute out of it...

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The white one looks classy.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I want to like it...I really do...

·
Registered
317 Posts
This reminds me of the Mini Countryman. Lines are very similar however the side molding fills a void that that the countryman has. I'm unsure if I like it yet, I'll need to see it in person. I'm not a fan of the countryman either.

·
Registered
13,466 Posts
I need to see it in person too. Really can't tell how small it is. Looks about the size of our Honda Fit.

·
Registered
54 Posts
500L: length 414 cm, wide 178 cm, height 166 cm

500: length 352 cm, wide 165 cm, height 149 cm

Mini Countryman: length 409 cm, wide 179 cm, height 156 cm

·
Registered
225 Posts
I have to admit that I like it. Now if they put the 130 HP 500T engine in it, I think they will do very well as a 101 hp in this large a vehicle won't fly in the USA. YMMV

Cheers

·
Registered
255 Posts
I think it's okay, it should do alright on the market if it has the 130hp turbo engine and if it's priced appropriately. No way would I choose it over my 500, but the it's not competing in the same market segment as the 500. I don't think it was a smart decision to give it the same name though - Fiat should try to avoid the "one product" problem Mini has, and demonstrate that they're a general-production car company that specializes in small cars, not a one-trick pony.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.