Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be the one to say it first because nobody has the stones to. For future posts, please click on the "New Posts" button under the "Home" button to see the most recent posts. Another suggestion is to use a search function.

Six threads on how you discovered the new Fiat commercial starring Sheen is really pathetic.

And that's what's on my mind lately.

Reactions: BlueStreak

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I'll be the one to say it first because nobody has the stones to. For future posts, please click on the "New Posts" button under the "Home" button to see the most recent posts. Another suggestion is to use a search function.

Six threads on how you discovered the new Fiat commercial starring Sheen is really pathetic.

And I thought the only thing you were thinking about was turning your 500 into a Hugo

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And I thought the only thing you were thinking about was turning your 500 into a Hugo
That was yesterday. I'm only allowed one thought a day. At least that's what my wife tells me.

·
Registered
13,459 Posts
Just need the moderators to combine treads. Some of the post have different names. I don't know who the 6th person was.

Vtec posted first 9:49 AM
smark posted 12:18 PM
Yul posted 12:45 PM
Nhfiat500 3:49 PM
Pickles 6:13 PM

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
The search button!

I just enjoy irony.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Like your mods

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I like your sleeves.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts

BUT did you do a "search" first to see if anyone else was complaining? do you have any idea how many threads there are now about people NOT doing searches? :p

oh, BTW.......speaking of commercials, have you seen the new FIAT commercial that has some guy wearing an ankle bracelet, racing through some idiots mansion, being awed by a bunch of gorgeous women? AWESOME! maybe the guy is Emilio Estevez.......LOL

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
BUT did you do a "search" first to see if anyone else was complaining? do you have any idea how many threads there are now about people NOT doing searches? :p

oh, BTW.......speaking of commercials, have you seen the new FIAT commercial that has some guy wearing an ankle bracelet, racing through some idiots mansion, being awed by a bunch of gorgeous women? AWESOME! maybe the guy is Emilio Estevez.......LOL
Sounds good, why not post it up? ;)

·
Registered
13,459 Posts
I don't really search, unless I'm really looking for something. Just look at the latest greatest post. Everybody posted the same thing really quick all day. If they were all titled different, what good would a search do? This was the first time, for multiple postings. Did hurt anyone. No big deal.

Tweak fix it! Good job!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I don't really search, unless I'm really looking for something. Just look at the latest greatest post. Everybody posted the same thing really quick all day. If they were all titled different, what good would a search do? This was the first time, for multiple postings. Did hurt anyone. No big deal.

Tweak fix it! Good job!
Thats the truth of it. With all the different titles and needing an almost exact "description" the "search" function is useless. All six threads would almost have to be titled exactly "Charlie Sheen commercial" for it to work properly. For example, the one I started would have never showed up in the search because of the title I made up.

With that being said, it was in the top five all day yesterday so needing to use the search function was pointless anyway and it was just a matter of not looking first.

·
Registered
475 Posts
My wife doesn't like the new commercial; she says they should've gotten Jason Statham.
She says that Sheen is gross.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What's with Jason Statham again? With Sheen no one takes him seriously, Jason is known as the Audi man and would belittle himself by associating himself with this car. End of career.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have to disagree with you lorvar. If Michael Schumaker, the great German 7 time world F1 champion, can be seen and photographed with his Fiat Abarth, then I am sure Jason S. could get away with it without to much damage to his street cred.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
And it's your right to. You're comparing a great gay driver to a shitty macho actor? What's next, Jean Claude Van Damme doing splits between two Fiats? Plllllease.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I remember when all the JLO BS was going on, somebody suggested then that should do a Sheen commercial. Wait... that was me. Where's my cut, FIAT? :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts