Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I have fiat 500 (2011) lounge. I want put inside uniconect 7" withouth navi. From f.e. 2018. Is it posople ? Will it work? Play radio , cd. Will be active buttoms on stiring wheel. How with conection and other. Couse old cd radio (2011) is so old. By sound quality and posibilities....
Thanks for answering.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi. I have fiat 500 (2011) lounge. I want put inside uniconect 7" withouth navi. From f.e. 2018. Is it posople ? Will it work? Play radio , cd. Will be active buttoms on stiring wheel. How with conection and other. Couse old cd radio (2011) is so old. By sound quality and posibilities....
Thanks for answering.
im looking to do the same, need to upgrade a 2017 500 TwinAir with the larger 7in carplay head unit (its the uconnect 5 5in) and want to keep rear sensors, steering wheel buttons etc working.

·
Registered
3 Posts
ive been talking to a seller on ebay and they had a 2018 7in head unit with carplay in their 2016 fiat 500. They said steering controls worked fine, so it physically fits. They just couldn't remember of parking sensors worked, not sure how the sensors work (if its headunit controlled??) will keep you posted

1 - 3 of 3 Posts