Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy New Year! I've had my Argento Sport for about 2 weeks now and love it. Traded in my BMW 330ci at Fiat of Tacoma. I work there... and after seeing a couple customers get absolutely awesome deals I had to get one myself. I think 20% tint improved the look. I just installed the RRM intake, and have the timing controller on the way. We just installed the Mopar sway bar, intake, and exhaust on a black sport... and it sounds and drives awesome. Makes me want an exhaust even more.... but kind of thinking I might get an Abarth when they finally arrive. We've been taking a number of deposits on the Abarth already. Seems like there's going to be a mad rush when they come out. Let me know if you're interested and I can add you to our list. Or if you're in the area and want to check out the Mopar modded Sport, feel free to stop in.

Dave L.
Fiat of Tacoma

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi Dave - we bought our Pop Cabrio from your studio a few weeks ago and are really enjoying it! Good to see another Tacomian here.

·
Registered
117 Posts
We just installed the Mopar sway bar, intake, and exhaust on a black sport... and it sounds and drives awesome. Makes me want an exhaust even more....
I just stopped by the studio to pick up my plates and was looking forward to seeing this car, but apparently it's sold already. Hope you guys do a couple of more - I'd love to see the MOPAR stuff installed.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome! Congratulations. Yeah... after long enough looking at them, and driving them, I decided I should trade the BMW. Made a lot of sense for a number of reasons. Did you get the Mocha Latte cabrio with the tan top? That's a pretty sweet looking car!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Awesome! Congratulations. Yeah... after long enough looking at them, and driving them, I decided I should trade the BMW. Made a lot of sense for a number of reasons. Did you get the Mocha Latte cabrio with the tan top? That's a pretty sweet looking car!
Yep, that's me! I was down there tonight visiting her actually. Chris spent some time helping me out and he was great.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awesome! I didn't think that car was going to be around long. Tec-9-7 - we ordered some more stuff and plan on putting it on at least one other car if not a couple. I'll try to keep you updated. I tried to shoot a little video of it before it sold, but not sure what happened to it. In other news, we got our first Gucci editions in today, and yesterday we were allowed to order exactly ONE Abarth.

·
Registered
17 Posts
A friend of mine is dying to get her hands on a Gucci. Her and her husband are waiting. She would be so jealous if I told her this!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just installed the Roadracemotorsports.com timing controller tonight. Couldn't have been any easier to install. Waiting till tomorrow to drive it!

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Just installed the Roadracemotorsports.com timing controller tonight. Couldn't have been any easier to install. Waiting till tomorrow to drive it!
Took all of two minutes max, so EASY and I bet after a bit of driving (at least 20-30 miles or so roughly) you're gonna wish you'd had it from day one!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hi all, This is my first post here. Thanks to davklie for helping me with my registration problems with this site. I bought a pearl white sport from Fiat of Tacoma on 12-31-11. What a kick this car is to drive. I loved my experience there it's really great studio.I love the way the 500 invites you to chuck it around. The car has "chuckability".Is chuckability a real word??? There are some really fine cars available these days but this one really makes me smile. I looked at the competition really hard and strongly feel I made the right choice for me.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Hi all, This is my first post here. Thanks to davklie for helping me with my registration problems with this site. I bought a pearl white sport from Fiat of Tacoma on 12-31-11. What a kick this car is to drive. I loved my experience there it's really great studio.I love the way the 500 invites you to chuck it around. The car has "chuckability".Is chuckability a real word??? There are some really fine cars available these days but this one really makes me smile. I looked at the competition really hard and strongly feel I made the right choice for me.
Congrats and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi "the stig." Glad you made it on! Congrats on the new Sport, Pearl White is a great color. Sounds like you got an amazing deal too!

·
Registered
117 Posts
anyone else get out in the snow today?
I was out early Sunday AM - in both the 500 and my Jetta TDI - neither really missed a step, but the 500 felt a bit better. I think because it is a good bit lighter, it didn't feel quite as slippy under breaking.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts