Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Been lurking on here for a bit and decided to finally join. Currently I own a few 1g Neons, one of which is Barney Purple in color that I've rebuilt all the suspension and brakes with a built, ported, cammed and boosted engine. Its silly to drive that thing on the road so the plan is to wait until the release z Abarth and snag up one of those for my daily driver. If anyone has any question on car modifications feel free to contact me, I am in no way an expert but I've been tinkering with cars for many, many years.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've got a Magenta 96 ACR! Good to see you here!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got a Magenta 96 ACR! Good to see you here!
Awesome. I wish I had an ACR.

With that said Cory(mp's owner) has been a huge help in building my car. Even random things like 1 SS OS valve, and shippin up a 2g 3.94. I have nothing but awesome things to say about Modern Performance and their staff. I've been buying from them since.... 04/05? I can't wait to see what you guys will do with the Abarth's. Can you release any plans for you red car or products your gunna develop? Very curious!

·
Registered
343 Posts
I was once going to get a 2007 Neon SRT... I wish I had done that. My neighbour has it (he got it when I told him there was a sale) and it's an absolute blast to drive!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts