Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this happens a lot in other forums (VA is considered southeast) but actually VA fits better in the Northeast since a majority of our population lives in the northern portion of the state and works in DC and MD.

Plus, 3 very large Fiat dealers are in the north part of the state! :D

Reactions: PFVA63

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi

A similar thought crossed my mind when I first saw the new subforums. But I guess that there may end up being some cross posting between subsections, so it probably isn't a big deal. :) (And I realize that some of those who live in the rest of the state don't always like being considered just part of the DC suburbs :( )

Regards

Pat

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's no one else in the rest of the state. Just us NOVA types!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lost two trees, snapped my cable (so I have zero service) and my neighbors had 2 completely uprooted trees. Is we didn't have a twister, it was damned close.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Lost two trees, snapped my cable (so I have zero service) and my neighbors had 2 completely uprooted trees. Is we didn't have a twister, it was damned close.

Locusts are not far behind.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Virginia part of the Northeast? Those are fighten words to to a lot of folks south of Fredericksburg!

Also, the majority of the Fiats in VA may be in the Northern VA suburbs of DC, but NOVA is still just over a third of the population of VA. How about a new category called "Mid Atlantic"?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how far south are you?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts