Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all i'm from Vancouver, B.C. Canada, i have a white prima no#234. I'm starting to modify it, here is what i have so far.

Alumina Xenon Headlights
H&R lowering springs
Magnaflow exhaust system
Piano black dash trim
Alpine INV-D106 In dash DVD
Alpine IMPRINT audio processor
Audison Voce AV K6 component speakers
Audio Sytem Twister F4-360 amp
AVI SLS300 sub
Dynomat in doors and hatch

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
We NEED to see that interior!!!

oh, and welcome. :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Some good mods indeed. Curious to see some interior pics. Did you upgrade the OEM Bose stereo?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
The H&R springs are pretty good, i wish it would lower the car more. The ride comfort is not bad, handling is improved. They are not the best match to the OE shocks making the rebound is alittle quick. I've been running coilovers on all my previous cars. Planning on getting coilovers when more options are available, i want something that is dampening adjustable. I've upgraded the Bose system, the Bose system wasn't bad but i wanted better. I ordered wheels last week it won't be here for 2-3 months so excited about the wheels.

Here are some photos of the interior.

·
Registered
164 Posts
How did you know it was a Panasonic camera?
The shot was good enough for me to want to know the camera, so I checked the .exif data on the photo:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exchangeable_image_file_format
In the original release of Windows XP, a subset of the Exif information may be viewed by right clicking on an image file and clicking properties; from the properties dialog click the Summary tab and then the Advanced button. However, this can damage certain Exif headers if changes are applied.[SUP][12][/SUP]As of the release of Service Pack 3, Windows XP still shows evidence of corrupting Exif tags when modifying JPG file properties via the file properties window.[SUP][13][/SUP]

On Mac OS X 10.4 and above, this information may be viewed in the Finder by doing Get Info on a file and expanding the More Info section.

Hope this helps. A lot of times the data has been purposefully wiped out because the photographer prefers not to broadcast the settings used for the shot, or if the photo has been washed through an online host that doesn't retain the data - Like Facebook. I have yet to be able to retrieve any viable .exif data from photos downloaded from Facebook.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Just got some spacers installed to push out the OEM wheels.

Nice, got a few more pics? What size spacers? Did you need longer bolts?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Thanks for the good comments guys.

All the mods are done by SR Autogroup.

The audio was the most expensive so far, i've spent $3800 on that
The H&R springs / wheel spacers, Maganflow exhaust system and the Alumina Xenon lights was $2250
The spacers i got was 25mm/ 30mm set. They come with all the hardware. I would go with 20mm/25mm if you don't want them to stick out as much as mine.
The parking light is stock i didn't do anything to them.

I've always been into mods. I think it make its more personal. I got more plans for it too. SR Autogroup told me they have a Gucci edition for sell, i am abit tempted to trade it in lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts