Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well there have been a few Fiat 500's out there for a few weeks. So along with bragging rights for either the worse fuel mileage or the best fuel mileage, I would like to start a thread for the highest number of miles logged. Report in as you log in 1,000, 5,000 and 10,000 mile increments. You Cannucks can report in Km if you must.

Now if Fiat were on their game they would be offering badges for the mileage levels in much the same way Mercedes does. But after watching them muck up the delivery of the PE's I rather doubt that they are up to it.

Good luck and happy motoring.

Oh Yeah-I just turned 300 miles. What can I say, it has been raining and we don't do well with rain in California.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Well there have been a few Fiat 500's out there for a few weeks. So along with bragging rights for either the worse fuel mileage or the best fuel mileage, I would like to start a thread for the highest number of miles logged. Report in as you log in 1,000, 5,000 and 10,000 mile increments. You Cannucks can report in Km if you must.

Now if Fiat were on their game they would be offering badges for the mileage levels in much the same way Mercedes does. But after watching them muck up the delivery of the PE's I rather doubt that they are up to it.

Good luck and happy motoring.

Oh Yeah-I just turned 300 miles. What can I say, it has been raining and we don't do well with rain in California.

1421 total miles. 334.6 today from Sacramento to Redding. Two thunderstorms and a 20 MPH headwind coming south. 38.9MPG on the north leg and 35.5MPG overall today. I was crusing the speed limit all day with the cruise control on.

BTW I love the freeway and overall handling with "Sport" on. No difference in mileage on the freeway but off the line it's faster reving. The steering has more but not a lot more effort and it feels better and not so twichy to me. I wish it would be a set and forget but every time you start the car you have to reset to "Sport". I can live with it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a good tip on the 'Sport' mode. I like it better that way myself. Someone will eventually fix it so it stays in that mode. And the radio also.

And no surprise that you are our present mileage leader.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts