1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Almost 23,000 miles on my Prima.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Got it 3/28/11 and have had no problems with my car.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Do you guys go out and look at the car to see the exact mileage and return to post it or something...I know mine is over 4K but under 5K but I really don't recall or look too often at that and remember it for whatever reason, I do find that I look at the digital speedo more than the analog dial though, like one out of one hundred times I might look at the dial, I watch the revs a bit though...anyways, maybe I will look and post more specifically, probably not.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Do you guys go out and look at the car to see the exact mileage and return to post it or something?
When you've still got low miles, you're still seeing every digit as a milestone, so they stand out. For instance, I know I crossed the 3,000-mile barrier last week.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
When you've still got low miles, you're still seeing every digit as a milestone, so they stand out. For instance, I know I crossed the 3,000-mile barrier last week.
I guess, I just drive but I did notice it was around 47xx or so...obviously I still didn't pay enough attention to it.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Just hit 17000km tonight, or around 11000 miles.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Mine: 30,000 miles and going strong.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts