Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just stumbled across the site while Googling and like how active yall are!

I bought a 2012 500 Pop about 2 months ago and have been busy making it everything that Fiat didnt want it to be :p

Anyone in the Dallas-Ft Worth area that sees a little black, lowered 500 zipping around town... my apologies in advance and I look forward to meeting a few of yall sometime!

I own an auto shop and a custom shop in North Richland Hills... so depending on how this feels as a "fit", I might consider becoming a vendor here too (if the mods will have me)...

I like talking all things cars, I regularly say things that are inflammatory (not offensive or crude, just opinionated) and I love to just chat with other enthusiasts.

I dont think I am allowed to promote myself, so I will not post my Facebook page without permission, but I will post some pics of my car when I get a moment.... right now I have a lot of reading to catch up on...................................................................

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Hey there, welcome fellow Texan. I live in the exact same area as you. Well actually i live in Bedford, but work in Hurst/NRH at the Best Buy next to NE Mall. So if you see a White Sport driving around it could be me. You should come say Hi over in the local section of this forum.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that was a 3 year, $30K project. Over 30 best of show awards and more than 75 1st place.

It also helps that as long as I show it and use it to promote our shop its a tax write-off!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey there, welcome fellow Texan. I live in the exact same area as you. Well actually i live in Bedford, but work in Hurst/NRH at the Best Buy next to NE Mall. So if you see a White Sport driving around it could be me. You should come say Hi over in the local section of this forum.
Lol, another North Texas BBY employee. It was only a matter of time, I suppose. And yes, I understand you were here first.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts