Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met my wife at the Honda dealer to drop her car off for servicing. While she was in doing business, I walked over to look at a MINI they bad on the used lot.

Salesman came out and I told him I was just waiting on the wife. He looked across the parking lot at my 500 and said, "What is that?"

So we talked and ambles over there, next thing you know, he's sitting in it, got it started, listening to the radio, asking all kinds of questions. He was floored when I told him the MSRP.

But his best question was his last one, asked very quietly: "Where would a person get one of these?"

Ryan

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Met my wife at the Honda dealer to drop her car off for servicing. While she was in doing business, I walked over to look at a MINI they bad on the used lot.

Salesman came out and I told him I was just waiting on the wife. He looked across the parking lot at my 500 and said, "What is that?"

So we talked and ambles over there, next thing you know, he's sitting in it, got it started, listening to the radio, asking all kinds of questions. He was floored when I told him the MSRP.

But his best question was his last one, asked very quietly: "Where would a person get one of these?"

Ryan

He was either semi-retired or 18 years old, right?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Too funny. Sounds like one of the Progressive Insurance commercials.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
.....or an Audi commercial.

the only thing I can get from the Audi commercials is that they hang with really ignorant people to make themselves look good! :p
HEY, watch the Audi slandering, BUB, lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.