·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who just drives a small car now?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I still giggle like a moron every time I see one so no, the charm is still there.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I kept the SRT8...for when the urge strikes.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
From a 07 Dually Diesel truck sold it 3 week ago and a 09 Escalade I traded for a Fiat in August. I guess I just realized that I am a small car guy. I have way to much fun in the Fiat.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
It's either a 71 Austin Mini or a CR-Z- both are small.

·
Registered
126 Posts
It's still fun to drive. I'm approaching 4 months and 7400 miles and I'm entertained driving it every day. It helps that I can drive the GTI anytime and I had such a high degree of hatred for the Forester that we traded.

·
Registered
453 Posts
3+ months in and 4k+ miles, I'm still loving it. I was disappointed to day when I took my wife's car out, when I used to prefer it over my van. I had to fill the tank and take my kid b-day gift shopping, but I wanted to take my 500. Will the honeymoon ever end? I hope not. :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
I've had my 500 since 8/23 and it never stops. At restaurants, parking lots, etc., people take pictures of it with their cell phones!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I haven't had mine long enough for the honeymoon to end. I doubt it will. I've always preferred small cars and this one is the funnest I've ever owned. For small, I've had an early Capri, a Sprint Turbo, a Metro, an ECHO, a Yaris, my wife's new Golf and now the FIAT.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Driving my FIAT 500 Sport since June and still love it! Love it so much I had to buy my wife one 2 weeks ago! She loves hers too! Who knows I may buy me an Abarth in a couple years when my son starts driving and give him my Sport.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
168 Posts
Lately I've been calling her my motorcycle with four wheels - possibly the best compliment I can give a car. The smiles to miles ratio is still off the chart...don't miss my Crossfire Roadster one bit. The honeymoon is definitely not over! :)

I probably need to redo kindergarten though...I've discovered that I'm having trouble sharing Blue Bella with Bladecutter. I AM trying!

And my PT Cruiser has graduated to being the "big car", lol.

·
Registered
48 Posts
7200 miles on mine and still love the thing. Anytime I start to thing I'm getting bored, I just take it out, hit the sport button, and find some twisties. Btw I also joke that mine is a motorcycle with four wheels.

·
Registered
10 Posts
7200 miles on mine and still love the thing. Anytime I start to thing I'm getting bored, I just take it out, hit the sport button, and find some twisties. Btw I also joke that mine is a motorcycle with four wheels.
I refer to my Fiat as a four wheel, four person, all weather motorcycle. I refer to my Smart as a four wheel, two person, all weather motorcycle. Motorcycle people have gotten a kick out of me referring to the Smart that way.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts