Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
If they don't, you're only out 35 quid. Plus post. ;)

Hope they do fit...the red mirrors on white is a great look (although I love the lounge chrome as well).

·
Registered
777 Posts
I believe there is a locating tab on the EU mirror covers you need to remove. after that they will snap on without any problems. Just compare them to your OE ones when you take them off.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I think I saw a post about someone who changed their mirror cover here in our forum.
as far as i know, they are snap-ons, only thing you have to do is take the mirror out to unsnap the existing ones.

good color choice btw!

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's worth a shot. $50 plus post. One them with 3 seconds left, lol. I'm hoping they are more on the dark red side to match the other reds on the car.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's worth a shot. $50 plus post. One them with 3 seconds left, lol. I'm hoping they are more on the dark red side to match the other reds on the car.
Um ya, I need lunch, One? How about WON

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You can have...... for the right price. Actually no, something about getting parts from overseas, they just taste and smell better.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Yes!! I still want! I want whatever you have!!

Seriously, congrats on the 3 second steal, I hope they fit, and let us know!
Well, I may be getting a SuperSprint exhaust. Not because I need it, but I like options and it's from Italy again. Who could pass up that offer?

When it comes to eBay, my heart starts racing. I could actually hear my heart as I waited for the refresh of the page after someone outbid me.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
they don't make super sprint to fit USA ones yet didn't u read the other post

Sent from my Argento 500
Oh but on the contrary sir. I am working with Supersprint Italy to bring the NA version here. Stay tuned,lol.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
oh you took the measurements. cool. I thought u said u ordered one on eBay.

Sent from my Argento 500
Actually, I'm shipping my OEM to Italy for proper measurements.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's so cool. are they covering shipping. lmk if you sell your straight pipe

Sent from my Argento 500
They are covering shipping. This will give me an opportunity to test both. Don't know if I can give up the straight pipe, I got that at cost too and it's too nice to let go,lol.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 33 Posts