Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

One day shy of a month of owning my 500 Pop, and I can report:

1. It'll haul a week's worth of groceries (about $200 worth) without putting anything in the back seat.

2. It'll hold all the luggage, coolers, coats, snacks, and purchases from a four-day road trip, including two cases of wine, without putting the seats down.

3. It'll haul two 40-quart bags of garden soil and a raised bed kit from Sam's Club.

4. It'll hold 80 quarts of topsoil and composted manure (in bags, yes) without putting the seats down.

5. It'll haul 24 rolls of paper towels, 36 rolls of toilet paper, two boxes of cereal, raspberries, dog treats, and three ribeyes from Sam's Club with only one seat down.

And the Finale...

6. Yes, it's a fact, it will carry a full-sized porch rocker and matching side table! I had to tie the hatch down, but it missed fitting completely by about six inches.

So yes, the 500 is stylish and practical. What have you hauled in yours?

Ryan

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I fit two sets of wheels and tires in it the other day. That's pretty much it so far other than groceries.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
i want to be able to put my 2 dogs in back. i think the room is there, but i need a level space. i either need to figure out how to take the seat backs off or (a simpler solution) add a little height to the cargo area to make it all even.

·
Registered
24 Posts
50" Plasma IN THE BOX! I was amazed it would fit...the guy at Best Buy looked and said "No way man, no way". But it just fit....and I drove it to the Studio!

:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts