Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How does your Fiat 500 feel at 60 MPH & when Passing other cars on the Hwy?! Can you overtake cars with ease, or is your Fiat wanting to - but can't quite get the gumption to get past the larger SUV's, BMW's and even dare I say, Mini's? Oh my!!!

Here in Oregon - folks drive snail-slow. (they're confused at best my forum sports cars enthusiasts).

I commute a bit every day to Coach clients on I-5. The posted speed limit is 65 MPH...and get this - 85% of drivers are creeping along @ maybe 55...pathetic indeed.

If I get a Fiat 500 - I just want to be able to have the confidence that the car will respond to my needs of speed when passing because God knows I have to do that alot! Thanks in advance. Dan

Here's an image of my MGB - for fun!

·
Registered
7 Posts
How does your Fiat 500 feel at 60 MPH & when Passing other cars on the Hwy?! Can you overtake cars with ease, or is your Fiat wanting to - but can't quite get the gumption to get past the larger SUV's, BMW's and even dare I say, Mini's? Oh my!!!

Here in Oregon - folks drive snail-slow. (they're confused at best my forum sports cars enthusiasts).

I commute a bit every day to Coach clients on I-5. The posted speed limit is 65 MPH...and get this - 85% of drivers are creeping along @ maybe 55...pathetic indeed.

If I get a Fiat 500 - I just want to be able to have the confidence that the car will respond to my needs of speed when passing because God knows I have to do that alot! Thanks in advance. Dan

Here's an image of my MGB - for fun!
It's great on the highway. You don't even feel the blast of wind when a semi goes by in the other lane. Feels very stable on the highway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts