Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dealership that I bought my car from is only about three miles from my house, but I know there are not that many around, and some people go quite a ways to get one. So, just curious how far did you have to go to get your Fiat?

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Studio that I purchased from (Sarasota) was 150-160 miles from my house. Local studios are 4 miles one way and approximately 6 miles or so the other way. I use the one in the heart of downtown...Fields Fiat of Orlando. Why anyone would want to buy from the other local one, with a $899.45 dealer fee is beyond me.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
2 blocks from the house. Was just up there. Looking for a Abarth. None.... They've sold a lot of 500's. The lot use to be full. Mostly Sports, and Pops gone. They had a nice 2011 Mini cooper S up on their used cars lot. Only 6K mile on it. Could have been traded in for any Chrysler/Jeep product.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I will be purchasing my Abarth from a Studio 20 miles away, but there is one about a mile from my house. I'm not purchasing from the closer one because they don't know much about Fiats and they aren't taking orders for the Abarth, they've decided to order some and then sell them. An Abarth with a sunroof is a deal-breaker for me, and that's all they ordered.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I will be purchasing my Abarth from a Studio 20 miles away, but there is one about a mile from my house. I'm not purchasing from the closer one because they don't know much about Fiats and they aren't taking orders for the Abarth, they've decided to order some and then sell them. An Abarth with a sunroof is a deal-breaker for me, and that's all they ordered.
never got the point in having a sunroof on a performance car.

·
Registered
515 Posts
never got the point in having a sunroof on a performance car.
Me either. There are 4 reasons I don't want a sunroof.
1. weight
2. the Fiat sunroof looks silly when open
3. California is hot
4. my boyfriend will not fit with a helmet

·
Registered
530 Posts
200 + miles to closest studio they let me test a sport before I put a deposit on a rosso abarth.They are supposed to open studio in 90days or so ? If i buy out of state who does warranty work?

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
200 + miles to closest studio they let me test a sport before I put a deposit on a rosso abarth.They are supposed to open studio in 90days or so ? If i buy out of state who does warranty work?
Any FIAT Studio is required to perform warranty repairs, regardless of where the car was purchased.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
35 miles...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts