Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my sport two months ago. Still no license plate. Was just wondering how long it took everyone to get theirs.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I see you're in GA, it should take more than a month max to get your plates. You might want to call your studio and see what's going on.

·
Registered
530 Posts
In SC we have to be registered with plate on rear only by 45 days or penalty. I will be transfering my personalized ABARTH plate to my little rosso bella at studio.

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Transferred, over the Accords plate the day of sale. You have up to a month in Kansas to get new plates. Each state is going to have a different time frame. My personal plate for the car, took, about 6 weeks to get.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Mine took 2 days. I was pissed. I like the feeling of driving around on the temp tags since i've never had a new car. My personalized plates only took a week. This is in VA

·
Registered
856 Posts
Also in VA, took about 3 weeks.. stupid bank forgot to fund the money to the dealers, AND, dealer also forgot about the whole event!!

·
Registered
582 Posts
We have paper permits which you can use for when you by a car private sale that are good for 7 or 14 days here in Ontario. But like Odin said when buying a car new or used from a dealership it doesn't leave without actual plates. Pretty standard across Canada me thinks. There are no delays to get plates either, pretty much same day service.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts