Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious how many miles folks have on their Fiats. I almost bought a used one awhile back but it sold from underneath me... Now I'm back in the market and I'm curious whose got the highest miles and how it's holding up! Also, be kinda cool to see how much driving these cars get.

TY

Vince

·
Registered
116 Posts
10K on my Abarth with no probs!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've got 38k on my 2012 sport. I bought it used last Sept with 17k. No real issues, hardly worth mentioning but, my license plate bulb burned out, a key fob died, arm rest recalled and shifter knob recalled (all warranty replaced), techs at the studio have been very good to work with. So far its been 21000 miles of smiles from me:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
19,000+ miles. No real problems. Didn't much care for the tires but they need replacing so thats solved. And had to sign up for SiriusXM to keep Willies Roadhouse and Outlaw Country playing after the free trial ended.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
530 Posts
1 year and about 1 month with 14,000 miles and change all smiles. Replace coolant and fitting also some oil and a couple drops of gasoline. I noticed a clunk in the steering and will have it looked at soon.

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
Bought with 8 and now have 88xx on my 2013 Abarth, I had a 2012 Sport before this which got up to around 12K on it, neither have had any real problems luckily. Small issue with a sensor on the Sport and the TPMS on the Abarth (due to a wheel change) were the only problems and neither were really serious in my opinion. :cool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Purchased ours used with just under 7k last weekend!

1 - 20 of 132 Posts