Fiat 500 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
2,499. Have owned it one month to the day. Would be 699 if it weren't for an unplanned trip to upstate NY and back. (I work from home so no commute)

·
Registered
245 Posts
About 13,000 miles on my 2015 Abarth (which I bought new in Jan 2016). I'll be putting more miles on it this year, as my commute will be going from 2.5 miles (to my home brew store) up to about 12 miles to the brewery I'm starting.

·
Registered
9 Posts
2013 Fiat 500 lounge with 45,000 km and it's been an outstanding little Hamster....With Shell 93 octane....I find that this little go-cart is an amazing daily commuter and extremely comfortable on long trips too....For a small car, it does everything well and it has exceeded my expectations....

·
Registered
6 Posts
2015 Sport. got it with 41,000km on , 4 months later I have added almost 6000 . just love driving the little thing. My work is less than 1km so 99% are just for fun

·
Registered
623 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
All good? No issues? I'm at 40k. Minor stuff was covered under warranty.
:::Knocks on wood:::
No major issues, engine runs perfect, tranny shifts well, only work performed was the replacement of 3 wheel bearings on separate occasions and the front strut. Pittsburgh roads are full of potholes during winter. When it's not the potholes it's construction sites or manhole covers that either rise or drop a few inches from the road surface so it's no surprise that I've burned through 3 wheel bearings.

·
Registered
372 Posts
145,000 miles. Have had a front passenger control arm thats been bad the past month or so. 2 nights ago a big raccoon sprinted in front of my car, cracked the front bumper in 2 spots and took out half the undercarriage, supringsly the mechanical components are still good. RIP Rocket.

·
Registered
36 Posts
145,000 miles. Have had a front passenger control arm thats been bad the past month or so. 2 nights ago a big raccoon sprinted in front of my car, cracked the front bumper in 2 spots and took out half the undercarriage, supringsly the mechanical components are still good. RIP Rocket.
They're sneaky buggers, raccoons. In a previous car, I once had a raccoon steal a fog light at 50mph.

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
Rocket was one of my favorite characters. :(

They're sneaky buggers, raccoons. In a previous car, I once had a raccoon steal a fog light at 50mph.
Guess that's why they are always wearing that mask.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i'm curious how many miles folks have on their fiats. I almost bought a used one awhile back but it sold from underneath me... Now i'm back in the market and i'm curious whose got the highest miles and how it's holding up! Also, be kinda cool to see how much driving these cars get.

Ty

vince

·
Registered
8 Posts
22k on a used 2012 500C I purchased this summer. It has 18k in July. I have 290k on my former daily driver, a Nissan that's still running fine. Let's see how far we will get on Bella.

101 - 120 of 136 Posts