Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd just like to see ranges of what people are averaging per fuel stop. I know there's all sorts of mpg threads but lets get some solid numbers posted. I'm getting just over 600km (or 375+ miles) per tank. Sound about right?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
With a custom exhaust ( no mid resonator/muffler) aftermarket rear muffler and a drop in air filter, when I drive it the way I like to drive I get about 525 KMs, Ive gotten as mch as 565 in the city.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
411 miles on my first tank, so 661.4 km's.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Maybe 475km per tank, but I favour performance over economy. :)

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi

I didn't let my tank get too low on the first tank, since traffic can be kind of unpredictable here, and its cheaper to buy gas near my house than it is near my office.

Anyway, my odometer read 318.6 miles (~513km?) and it took 8.768 gal to refill (but there was about 11 miles on the odometer before I picked the car up).

Regards

Pat

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi

On my 3rd tank I ended up getting 388.7 miles at an average speed of 32 mph and an mpg of 41.9. On this 3rd tank I had done a couple more highway trips than on previous tanks, which probably accounts for alot of the increase that I had over past tanks.

Regards

Pat

·
Registered
93 Posts
The most I have driven is 378 miles on a tank. I filled with 9.8 gallons on that tank. Not my best MPG. How many gallons are left in my tank....hmm, the light comes on saying low fuel and then my range disappears after it gets below 30 mi DTE. Manual says 10.5 Gallon capacity so I guess I have about another gallon left.

·
Super Moderator
1,385 Posts
I usually have close to 400 miles elapsed. My mpg are hard numbers that divide miles elapsed by gallons added. Of course there is some error since I'm trying to fill to exactly the same point as last time. Lowest mpg was 41.5 and highest was 43.5.

·
Registered
226 Posts
My stats

Hi all,

Just looked at my numbers tonight. I commute 100/km daily (60 miles) over roads that go from sea level to 335M (1000 ft) a 4 lane highway.
I average 80/100 kmh 50/60miles per hr.

For the metric folk... 15.8 km/litre. 6.28l/100 kms
For the non metric my highway mileage is 44 mpg bearing in mind the 4.5 l Canadian gallon.

I'm quite pleased overall,don't know about in town but the Transport Canada rating for highway is 6.0l/100km so I'm right in the ballpark.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Just filled up after 485km. Mixed city and highway with mildly aggressive driving.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts