Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I got a 2015 fiat 500 base model that has 15,000 miles on from an auction. It was in a roll over accident and we brought it back too it’s original form. Since it was in a accident the title went to salvage but it’s not back to rebuilt. My question is what would you guys pay for it or what do you think it’s worth? If I remember I got it for 1,500 dollars at the auction from IAAI.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
...about $1500, to be honest with you. You may be able to find a naive soul who'd pay a lot more considering the current used car market, but roll-over, salvaged recovery? Many would just go "no thank you."

·
Registered
13,605 Posts
Without Comprehensive photo’s. A lot more information about the rebuild. Who know? Run it by a couple used car lots. Car Max. It’s a rebuilt salvage car. Your not going to get the current retail price for it.

Sorry, I would not Invest in a rollover car.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Our local salvage yard does a fairly large number of salvage title cars. They do a decent enough job that you can't tell the car had been damaged unless you crawl under the car. Their price on the lot is about 2/3 the cost of a non-salvage car.

I wouldn't purchase one, but I'd estimate you could probably get around $5K (or a bit more) in the current market if the car can pass as a non-damaged car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts