Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much would you pay for a US Spec Prime Edizione?

The Fiat 500 Prima Edizione price is $29 875, that is too high for me and just not worth it. After taxes and all the fee's involved it will end up costing near $35 000.

Don't get me wrong I love the Fiat 500, but paying close to $35 000 for a special edition Fiat 500 just isn't worth it. I can name a lot of cars on the market that you can get for $35 000 and give you more of everything!

Although for the hardcore and true Fiat 500 enthusiast, this will be worth every penny.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Yep........

The idiot on e-bay ids trying to make a buck.

Those of us that reserved the car are paying $19,500.00 delivered plus tax, doc., and title fees applicable to your state.

PERIOD!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not on a Prima Edizione
Yes sir, when I received the call from Fiat to confirm my dealer I asked what the cost was and she told me $18,500. I was concerned that the dealers would mark them up beyond that and was told they were not allowed to.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes sir, when I received the call from Fiat to confirm my dealer I asked what the cost was and she told me $18,500. I was concerned that the dealers would mark them up beyond that and was told they were not allowed to.
Then you were misquoted. $19,500. I wouldn't believe the Fiat call center if they told me my house was on fire even though I could see flames.

By the way, I think it's interesting that the guy who is listing the Prima on ebay left a comment on this very thread! Kind of like the criminal who later returns to the scene of the crime!;)
BTW, how's that listing going for you? Good luck!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
:eek: Holy crap! This thing actually sold on eBay! Some moron paid $26,970.35 for it!
"A fool and his money are soon parted." or "A sucker is born every minute."

·
Registered
9 Posts
I wouldn't put too much trust in what you see going on on EBay or any where else on the internet.
Huh? If you can't trust when ebay says an item is sold, then what can you trust? Besides, another listing (for #104) also states that #035 (the car in question) is sold.

If I don't trust what I see going on anywhere else on the Internet, then I guess I shouldn't trust what you say either?

·
Registered
99 Posts
You definitely shouldn't trust what i say because I don't know one tenth of one percent about anything.

As for the 'sale' of the Fiat PE, he could have 'sold' it to his wife, his brother, himself under another name.

If someone wants a Fiat PE, mine is for sale for $19,501. Of course as far as I know the existence of these cars is just a myth. Could this be just another internet scam?

·
Registered
9 Posts
You definitely shouldn't trust what i say because I don't know one tenth of one percent about anything.

As for the 'sale' of the Fiat PE, he could have 'sold' it to his wife, his brother, himself under another name.

If someone wants a Fiat PE, mine is for sale for $19,501. Of course as far as I know the existence of these cars is just a myth. Could this be just another internet scam?
Um...that doesn't make any sense. Why would he sell the car to himself and list the sell price as $26,970? So he could drive up the price for other Prima sellers? So he can list it again and claim one sold for $26K? That's not too bright. Maybe we should just ask him if it sold and for how much--I mean, he's a member here and he even posted a reply in this thread. I'm sure he won't respond (or will deny), but hey, worth a shot.

I know you're just kidding about your Prima for sale for $19,501--because you would actually stand to lose quite a bit of money in that deal! I'll sell somebody mine for a mere $23K! I expect delivery sometime in the next 12 months.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts