Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Hey Fig, is this application durable enough for the exterior of a car or strictly inside? Scratch resistance?

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is made for outside or inside the hydrographic process is very durable basically not removable and scratch resist. I watched a video on a guy trying to remove the hydrographic off his gun barrel and it wast coming of especially with a wire brush. Know when you clear coat you would damage the clear coat but not the hydro process. I know we has done some wheels and the parts shown are exterior part.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Video is private. :(

Though mainly I want to see the finished product installed. :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
For the cf I think the weave needs to be perfectly straight and looks to come across a bit wavy using this technique. I think just laying down some di noc film would be better.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
For the cf I think the weave needs to be perfectly straight and looks to come across a bit wavy using this technique. I think just laying down some di noc film would be better.

With the 20 yr indoor 12 yr outdoor lifespan and ease of removal if desired plus the more uniformed look I have preferred 3M's Di Noc for some time now although I haven't yet used it, most likely I won't but were I looking for the CF look this would certainly be my choiced, even sourced some prices for the best deal on multiple occasions.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts