Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Fiat 500 team! Hope you all are doing well, thanks for having me here, straight to the topic, I'm interested in owning a 2013 Fiat 500 Pop, This car has a SALVAGE TITLE! here in my location, before ending the deal, I really want to make sure that I'm getting a good reliable car for what I pay, I want to know that what I should be looking for when purchasing this Fiat, anything to take into consideration, what to look for or any suggestion you guys have, please share it with me,

They are asking for the price of $7,095 and it has 61548 miles with a Salvage Title.
If you guys have any suggestions on what to look at.
thanks

Wheel Car Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive design
Car Tire Wheel Automotive side-view mirror Vehicle

· Registered
14,328 Posts
Welcome to the forum here. To be honest with you. I would never purchase a salvage car. Why was it salvage in the first place? There are so many really good used 500 on the market to buy. Check out Cars.com.

If you do decide to purchase that car, have a good qualified mechanic look it over.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum here. To be honest with you. I would never purchase a salvage car. Why was it salvage in the first place? There are so many really good used 500 on the market to buy. Check out Cars.com.

If you do decide to purchase that car, have a good qualified mechanic look it over.
I'm sorry this car has a clean title records I first thought this car has a salvage title records because it has an Auction records, usually car with auction records are Salvage title, so I decide to run a VIN Check, and found the complete history of this vehicle, please have a look at the report and pictures and give me your thought, The car was sold from auction for $950
Here is the car report: https://app.detailedvehiclehistory.com/report/vin/3C3CFFAR3DT603260

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

· Registered
2013 500
18 Posts
About a year ago, I bought a cherry 2014 with 60k miles for a little over 5k from a private party . Take your time looking around. I totaled my 2013. Allstate gave me enough to purchase this car.

· Registered
1,147 Posts
So the car went from $7095 down to $950?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts