Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
You get a new ECU, a BMC filter, new springs, new discs and pads, new wheels and a nice abarth crate.

·
Registered
393 Posts
i would just buy the Fiat 500 abarth accessories all together so i can get that box LOL

btw will anyone here be buying the Fiat 500 Abarth? or plan on buying Abarth accessories?

·
Registered
123 Posts
i would just buy the Fiat 500 abarth accessories all together so i can get that box LOL

btw will anyone here be buying the Fiat 500 Abarth? or plan on buying Abarth accessories?
I put a deposit on a abarth as I was buying my 500. They are hoping for a Early second quarter 2012 delivery.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Assuming the current crop of standard 500s works out well, and the US Abarth is available with a manny, I'll be getting one next Fall, I figure. Assuming my lemon Benz holds up until then.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I put a deposit on a abarth as I was buying my 500. They are hoping for a Early second quarter 2012 delivery.

I put my Abarth deposit down on March 5. 2011. As long as there is an actual manual transmission available, I will be ordering soonest as I have the 2nd Abarth allotted to my dealer. No manual = no sale. It's going to be my toy for running the mountains where I live. I have another car for distance / urban travel.

Oh, there is a simple plug-in ecu bypass that gives 160 hp but I feel sure than ours will have that as a minimum and very possible higher.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Well all this is giving me at least some hope that I can make the Sport very close to the same as an Abarth in performance, maybe waiting to mod is a good idea after all.
You can make it fun but remember, the Abarth has a Turbo and you won't match that. Assuming the shocks are the same, the Euro forums rave about the new Koni FSD shocks and a Militech exhaust.

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
You can make it fun but remember, the Abarth has a Turbo and you won't match that. Assuming the shocks are the same, the Euro forums rave about the new Koni FSD shocks and a Militech exhaust.

Cheers
Yet...I suspect with time we will see a turbo offered, I don't want to match it for any reason other than to make it more fun, I miss the power other cars offer but otherwise the 500 is an awesome little fun bubble. Riding in my buddies boosted Supra this past weekend reminded me how much I miss the power.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Yet...I suspect with time we will see a turbo offered, I don't want to match it for any reason other than to make it more fun, I miss the power other cars offer but otherwise the 500 is an awesome little fun bubble. Riding in my buddies boosted Supra this past weekend reminded me how much I miss the power.
Yeah, the extra 60 horses would be nice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts