Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Front lights don't work the running lights do and when turn on the high beams on it makes a load clunk noise pleas help

·
Registered
687 Posts
I think the clunk is normal... at least it is on mine. There's a shutter that lifts, instead of using a dual filament bulb. I haven't looked at my car, but there should be a fuse and a relay in the headlight circuit. I would start by checking the fuse.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Confirm the clunk is normal - our 500's use a shutter for the high and low beams. Check fuses first then check the bulbs to see if they're burned out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why haven't I gotten a warning light saying my headlights dont work I did when my brake light went out? I think headlights are very important than brake light yes

·
Registered
687 Posts
I don't know why there's no warning. A couple others have commented they had a warning on their first light fail, but then none on the second. If it's the fuse or relay failing, maybe no warning is triggered? (Totally guessing.)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No it's my first time the head lights went out I'm new to the fiat I have had mine for 2 years. I was going down the freeway and someone was trying to tell me know that my headlights were not on and it looked like they were on but I was seeing my running lights and thought they were my headlights, were should I start in process of getting them fixed I don't know were to take the car to or who I could trust I am a women and lot of auto places take advantage of use I would like to know what I am talking about before I take in. please help anyone thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have checked the fuses that's what my friends husband said he used a fuse checker what ever that is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts