Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really enjoy this car. I did have about 5 warranty issues the first few years and all were addressed in under an hour while I waited. Hopefully I'll be OK going forward. I keep my vehicles in pristine condition no matter what I'm driving and this one still looks like new. The seats are really holding up well and for a guy with a bad back I find them to be very comfortable. The black interior plastic does scratch easily as others have noted. I use regular oil and I only change it about every 7,500 miles when the indicator comes on. About $30 at our local Fiat dealer. Northtown Fiat in Amherst NY has been amazing when it come to customer satisfaction. They have one dedicated Fiat tech and this guy knows these cars inside and out. Just bought my third set of tires and just did the rear brakes and that's been it. I see no reason why I won't get to 150,000 miles with proper maintenance.

·
Registered
73 Posts
That is great! Hopefully you have many more worry free miles ahead of you, hopefully exceeding 150k miles! I just purchased my 2015 Pop last month, I am already closing in on 1500 miles. The car is perfect for my 60 mile daily commute though!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I've see some 500 on cars.com with 80k plus so i think 100k is very doable without any major issues hopefully they can go a lot more than that.i care bought 2 13 sports and so far I'm very happy.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Really enjoy this car. I did have about 5 warranty issues the first few years and all were addressed in under an hour while I waited. Hopefully I'll be OK going forward. I keep my vehicles in pristine condition no matter what I'm driving and this one still looks like new. The seats are really holding up well and for a guy with a bad back I find them to be very comfortable. The black interior plastic does scratch easily as others have noted. I use regular oil and I only change it about every 7,500 miles when the indicator comes on. About $30 at our local Fiat dealer. Northtown Fiat in Amherst NY has been amazing when it come to customer satisfaction. They have one dedicated Fiat tech and this guy knows these cars inside and out. Just bought my third set of tires and just did the rear brakes and that's been it. I see no reason why I won't get to 150,000 miles with proper maintenance.
I need to check out Northtown. The one here in Rochester sucks.

·
Registered
13,091 Posts
Nice all is working so well still. I am jealous though of the 3rd tire change in 50K where I am around 3 sets in half that. I'm sure I drive my Abarth differently though. :D
What were you buying 80 buck shoes. He's also driving a Pop. Different rubber.

·
Registered
964 Posts
12000 miles on my 2015 Sport. And I now have a clunk under the right front. Sigh. Time off of work.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
What were you buying 80 buck shoes. He's also driving a Pop. Different rubber.
Different rubber and driving style for sure...which is why I made sure to mention I am in an Abarth. Still jealous of those getting a lot more mileage but I cannot break my driving habits...or more-so I don't want to enough to change. :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Nice all is working so well still. I am jealous though of the 3rd tire change in 50K where I am around 3 sets in half that. I'm sure I drive my Abarth differently though. :D

12k miles here..... just bought a new set of rubber. I feel your pain bruh :D

·
Registered
176 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
In the review, he mentioned going for non-stock tires that were a little larger. Does anyone know what brand/size he actually used?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts