Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the 6-speed auto so much I ordered a 500c in auto. When this 500 comes in I will sell my 5speed sport. Dealer told me there is software upgrade on the auto trans 500 maybe thats why the performed so well yesterday those automatic fiats had the upgrade . This could also explain why earlier automatic fiats were not as fast.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I like the 6-speed auto so much I ordered a 500c in auto. When this 500 comes in I will sell my 5speed sport. Dealer told me there is software upgrade on the auto trans 500 maybe thats why the performed so well yesterday those automatic fiats had the upgrade . This could also explain why earlier automatic fiats were not as fast.
Whoa, aren't you losing thousands of dollars by selling your car so soon?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whoa, aren't you losing thousands of dollars by selling your car so soon?
No, will not be losing thousands of dollars. I paid $19,100.00 for the fiat plus tax and reg. about 21,200.00 car will have about 2500 miles on it when I trade it in. Dealer will trade in the the fiat for $18,750.00 as I am now buying a fully loaded 500c from them it is $25,000.00. I called two other fiat dealers just to sell them my 500 and one will buy it for 14K the other for 15K. Carmax will give me 13k there crazy. I am also thinking that the 500C will hold better resale as I will trade it or sell it when Abarth comes out next year.

Some people would say why don't you just sell your fiat private party. Well I am in so cal and you would think it would be easy to sell a used 500 here but no. There are two in my area and they are the limited edition models and one has been for sale for 3 months and the guy bought the life time warranty with it and all he wants is 20k for it that is a good deal but no takers. The other same model but he only wants 18.5K for it still for sale after two months. they both have about 1000 miles on them and are perfect no damage.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I had to take my car in today and asked service about the update for the 6 speed automatics and your right there is a new update out.

Thank you again,

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts