Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our 500C is really her car. We were sitting at Starbucks this AM when an argento Sport drove by. I pointed it out, and her response was "I don't really like silver - I like my color (verde chiaro) better; I do like the wheels though. You're right, my car does need new wheels. And to be lowered. It would look a lot better that way."

BA-ZINGA!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For my purposes, I would never trade my TDI sportwagen, but we definitely use her car for the "running around"! I'm also pretty close to adding a Magnaflow - I've put exhausts on our cars before and she has also remarked that they "sound a lot better"! :D

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Our 500C is really her car. We were sitting at Starbucks this AM when an argento Sport drove by. I pointed it out, and her response was "I don't really like silver - I like my color (verde chiaro) better; I do like the wheels though. You're right, my car does need new wheels. And to be lowered. It would look a lot better that way."

BA-ZINGA!
post a picture. I want to see if I love your wife too.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Show her what ours looks like. This was taken at the dealership after they were done. Yes, there's crap on the floor.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
that car looks bad assed. Very tasteful.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
that car looks bad assed. Very tasteful.
Your 500C was my guide! I like to use as many OEM styling cues as possible. Would love to get the 500C Abarth spoiler, but it's over 400 dollars. One day.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey, I love your wife, too, but I don't go posting about it. :p Seriously, though, congrats on her being on board with modifying the car.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I heard this once a long time ago as a lad.
There are only 4 colors for a FIAT.
Red, White, Black, or Red....

·
Registered
123 Posts
Verde Chiaro Sport with sport wheels (obviously) and 1.2 inch lowering. The side profile would look kinda like your wife's car if you upgraded it...

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
Looks good lowered, and with the sport wheels on it. Wish you could get the C with a sport package. Hello fiat again!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
That's awesome! I know I was totally surprised and taken a back my wife gave the green light for the Abarth. Her only stipulation was it can't be a POS like the MINI and the payment had to be less than what we have for the CR-Z.

Thanks for the pictures everyone, they look great!

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Our 500C is really her car. We were sitting at Starbucks this AM when an argento Sport drove by. I pointed it out, and her response was "I don't really like silver - I like my color (verde chiaro) better; I do like the wheels though. You're right, my car does need new wheels. And to be lowered. It would look a lot better that way." BA-ZINGA!
It's Valentines Day so show her you love her, send her an email with a link to this thread and your public proclamation of love...lol. Looking forward to seeing what all you do with it and the pics that show it off once complete. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts