Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So all I did was drive by Folsom Lake Dodge the parrent dealer for Fiat of North Sacramento and I found my car. All I wanted was to touch and feel and wait for Wednesday for delivery. Well Carl asked if I wanted to take delivery today? Well it took a split second for me to say YES!

I was told also that this is the first Fiat 500 delivered in Northern California!

I'm SOOOOO PUMPED!!!!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Big congratulations are in order, you were in the right place at the right time and found the right people. It almost found you.
I can't quite make out the destination/special package charges but I do see that the transmission was made in Italy, engine made in USA.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Big congratulations are in order, you were in the right place at the right time and found the right people. It almost found you.
I can't quite make out the destination/special package charges but I do see that the transmission was made in Italy, engine made in USA.
The sticker is for a Sport model with Prima Package with the Sunroof. Bottom line is the price is fixed by Fiat on the Prima's Your advantage to BUY NOW!

$17,500 Sport + $1,500 Prima Package + $500 Destination + $850 Sunroof = $20,350 + tax. Period end of discussion as agreed to with Fiat.

If you hit the thumbnails the picture should grow!

The car is FANTASTIC!!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,385 Posts
You made a great choice with the color and stripe combination. Congratulations and happy motoring! Take it easy on the little bugger until it breaks in a while...

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You made a great choice with the color and stripe combination. Congratulations and happy motoring! Take it easy on the little bugger until it breaks in a while...
Break it in like you stole it........been over 100 MPH already and to the redline more than once in first, second and third.........250 miles and counting.......:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good mileage report.........

First tank was 328.9 miles and 9.228 gallons of fuel = 35.64 mpg. In a word I'm very "pleased" with the result. about 70/30 freeway/city and I was not real easy on the gas and running 65 to 75 using cruise control on the freeway.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts