Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm taking delivery on my new to me Granito Grey 2018 Fiat 500c Abarth!!!. 1 owner 36k miles, loaded!!! I was hard staring at a few GQ editions on Ebay and Carvana and was about to give it a go but this one came across the interwebs an hour and a half away from my home so I took the trek to check it out and I was sold!! Looking forward to joining all the enthusiasm here with everyone who owns these lil beasties. And yeah go figure it started to snow, but not before I got to hear that exhaust snap crackle and pop.
Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Water

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a 2018 fiat 500c abarth, one owner, beats audio, heated black with red insert seats. Climate control. Back up camera, unconnect 5.0 , which I have many questions about lol. 17 inch bronze wheels. I pick it up this week. It's the polar opposite from what I'm currently trading in. I'll miss my beloved Cadillac Deville DHS. From large barge to sporty compact. But I've been eyeballing the Abarth for a while now and was going to buy a gq edition, but the price and mileage was right for this one so I bought it. The dealer is replacing the trunk latch and waiting for the part to get there. Hopefully it will be ready this week. It still has 10 months left on the warranty and I bought the extended warranty for another four years or to 100,000 miles.
Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts