Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The story I was told, by the dealer, was he bought it for his wife and she would not drive it because she didnt like like the 5 speed. There is more to the story... I have discovered that this car was orphaned twice. The original person that placed the deposit, for reasons unknown to me, did not take delivery. The second person bought it the next day... and did all kinds of cool things to it... then brought in back with less than 900 miles on it. I am not sure what the real story is re: why the second owner brought it back but I can tell he loved this car. Custom tail lights, 17' Italian wheels, $600+ invisible bra on the entire front 1/3 of the car, carbon foot pedals, Mud and 500 logo floor mats, head light upgrade... Google search "Fiat 500 Prima 490" and you will discover who the owner was. I have PMd him but he has not responded :' (

·
Registered
176 Posts
This car does not look like car set up for anyone's wife to drive.
I remember reading in a post by the original owner that he bought it for his wife but he would drive it and buy stuff for it like if it was his car. Sort of like when you buy an Xbox with all your favorites games as a "gift" for your girlfriend ...

The wheels are Magneti Marellis made specifically for the 500 and costs around $2k :cool:

·
Registered
818 Posts
I googled that and didn't see anything revealing the owner - is the owner significant? Now I'm really curious!

Ryan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts