Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Wow. That really is offensively bad. I'm not sure if I'm more offended by Fiat marketing them this way, or that there are people out there on whom this marketing actually works. :p

·
Registered
225 Posts
Really FIAT? This is how you're going to try and sell this car? REALLY? Will someone with some sense fire their advertising ASAP!

Very sad.....

·
Registered
60 Posts
Fiat's marketing tactics are all over the place. It seems like they're trying to market Fiats to the typical American who watches [American] football AND people who need the next status symbol. Two completely different groups.

Edit: Is that a man or a woman holding on to the Gucci purse/bag whatever you call it?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Since they all have about 1% body fat, it's hard to tell. Can't see the neck well enough, but those faces are all so gaunt, it could go either way.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Oh yes, that's a guy! Good Lord! It looks like this is targeting college students, but that doesn't make any sense. These people are young, rich swingers. Young, rich swingers, that's who it's for, lol!

·
Registered
825 Posts
Kia is courting both the mouse and hamster crowds, and hoping for some gerbil crossover.

And I like those shoes (really). When I picked up my FIAT, I purposely wore a pair of white Italian shoes... Filas!

·
Registered
13,459 Posts
Nice shoes, if you live in a retirement community, in Florida. My uncle in Miami, back in the 70's had some shoes like that, and a white belt too match.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Nice shoes, if you live in a retirement community, in Florida. My uncle in Miami, back in the 70's had some shoes like that, and a white belt too match.
Ask him where I can get polyester trousers that hike-up to my ribcage. I can only find khakis these days (**** kids) and they sit at my waist...

is that a gerbil in your KIA or are you just happy to see me...?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
The KIA was marketed toward the Richard Gere demographic...

That was a rumor!

I don't care who was in the posted ad at the thread's beginning. I'd still bang them all. I've had chicks who looked worse.

·
Registered
475 Posts
That was a rumor!

I don't care who was in the posted ad at the thread's beginning. I'd still bang them all. I've had chicks who looked worse.
Rumor schmoomer.
If you can't spread rumors about celbrities, what are they good for?

Speaking of babes in KIAs, how about these gals?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts