Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
It's easy. Esp with coilovers since you don't have to take the assemblies apart. It's vey much like a VW golf in how it's set up (the back is about as easy as it gets though) Taking your sweetas_sed time I'm guessing an hour at the most.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I was actually embarassed I almost had a shop do it once I saw how easy it was.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Yeah I think its a straight forward process. Ive done them on a SVT Focus before and it was easy. Once I saw how simple the job is on the 500, I was also embarrased I didnt do it myself. Ive got a set of coilovers coming as well and come spring time I will do them myself

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I installed my coilovers today..easy install...just need final leveling and alignment, phanman what is your height set to...

·
Registered
707 Posts
Hey Joe, not sure what my exact height setting is at, but hopefully after you saw how the car is sitting you have a better idea.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Andrew, post away.....ill get some pics up at some point. im siting at 23 1/2 front and 24 rear right now. Im going to leave it there i think..

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Looks great! How is the ride with them? I've got mine coming end of dec ish but won't be installing them until spring

·
Registered
707 Posts
^ I think they ride slightly firmer/tighter than the factory sports suspension. depending on your road conditions you may feel a bit more of the roads imperfections.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts