Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been driving my car for about two weeks now and I have to say I have found some awesome features that you don't normally think about. So far I have found:

-If the front wipers are on and you put the car in reverse, the rear wiper will wipe the window, without being switched on.
-Hill assist, Wasn't expecting that in a car this size.
-The door handles ARE the locks, push the handle in to lock the doors. Pretty neat. And they look like old rollup window handles
-If you have the headlights on during the daytime, the gauge lights / dash lights will stay off until it gets dark.
-I haven't put a lot of thought into this, but the wipers seem to wipe faster when you are moving than when you are stopped.

Other thoughts: I really like this car... It's costing about $30 to fill up where my old car was costing $49. I bought this car as a sacrifice to start saving money, and it really hasn't been a sacrifice at all.

Anyways, are there any other neat things I need to check out?

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
Cool items are on the 500. Was surprised myself, how features were on the car, for under 21 grand. You'll keep discovering them too.

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
Another new 500 studio manager, at our 500 dealership. That makes 3 now. Was showing him all the things the Tom tom, Blue and Me features do. The features, also in the Eco cluster.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
LT,
I did not remember reading about the rear wiper while in reverse. I thought I had an electrical issue when it happened the other day.
-KO

·
Registered
582 Posts
My wife and I have been having fun with the Blue&Me phone integration. It's funny hearing the female voice read the text messages my wife sends me, verbal response to text works well too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts